Friday 30 November 2012

Oriflame FeetUp Overnight Moisturising Avocado & Aloe Vera Foot Cream Review

Oriflame FeetUp Overnight Moisturising Avocado & Aloe Vera Foot Cream Review







Price – Rs. 349 for 150ml (Jumbo size)& Rs. 249 for75 ml (you can get it on cheaper on discount).

Oriflame Claims: -
An intensive moisturising foot cream enriched with Avocado oil and Aloe Vera extract to soften and soothe rough skin.
Massage into feet every night and wake up the next morning to find them improved.

Ingredients - Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Urea, Glycerine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Cetearyl Sulphate, Ceteareth-12, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dimethicone, Parfum, Panthenol, Persea Gratissima, Limonene, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal

Consistency – Very thick & rich, off-white in colour.

Packaging – It comes in a long tube with a sturdy screw cap, travel friendly.

Fragrance – Minty due to the presence of one of the ingredient, Linalool.

My feet skin type – dry.

My Experience:
My friend uses Oriflame Avocado & Aloe Vera Foot Cream & since I forgot to carry my foot cream to work, I borrowed hers.
And oh boy, I was so amazed at the results.
I applied this cream in the morning, had bath at night before retiring to bed. And next day when I got up, my feet were still so baby soft.
The Moisturisation stays on your feet even after having bath.
The intense moisturising effect could be due to the presence of Urea, which is known to soften hard, tough skin.
Iv been using this cream religiously for a year now, and my feet have drastically changed from being very dry to normal, healthy looking, what more do I want.

Pros:
Best foot cream compared to all other foot creams in the market.
Long-lasting intense moisturisation.
More suitable for winters & very dry feet.
Works perfectly to heal racked heels as well.
Small amt is required for application, so this 150ml tube will last you a year, even if you apply it once every day.

Cons:
Expensive
Does not spread or get absorbed easily, have to rub in, so takes some time.
Cannot be used during the day when you have any work, you need to rest your feet for some time for the greasy cream to be absorbed.

My rating – 6 out of 5.

Will I Repurchase – Definitely, this is the best foot cream I’ve ever used.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment