Friday 23 November 2012

Ponds Oil Control Talc Review


Ponds Oil Control Talc Review

Hi Girls, this is my first review and it’s about Ponds Oil Control Talc.
First let me tell u I have combination skin with normal to Oily (Nose & sometimes forehead also)
I don’t use much creams on my face because nearly anything I put on my face makes it oily.

Price – Rs.45 for 100 grams

Key IngredientsSalicylic acid, Zinc Oxide (Sunscreen) & Talc.

So I never used talc. My friend was using it so I just tried it accidentally & realized it was great for a matte look. So Ponds Oil Control Talc has orange peel extracts & TPI-60 (Tan protection Index).
It also contains Salicylic acid which is effective acne, blackheads & whitehead fighter.
This is the best oil control I ever had.
But if you are very fair then stay away from it, otherwise it will make you look ghostly.
Also avoid if you have dry skin.

Pros:
  • Sun Protection from tanning
  • Gives Super Matte Look
  • Dirt Cheap

Cons:
  • it’s a bit coarser than the other ponds talcs
  • Not for Dry & very fair skin

My rating: 4.5 out of 5


4 comments: